Today, every business is, in part, a digital business. In every industry, traditional business models and processes are being transformed by the spread of new digital technologies and the rise of new disruptive threats.
In order to adapt and thrive, organizations need leaders who can think strategically and harness each wave of digital change to create new value for customers and new opportunities for their business.
A digital marketing strategy is an important part of the overall marketing strategy of a business. ... A small business, busy entrepreneur or fortune 500 organisation needs to embrace a digital marketing strategy that helps it be seen by online users.
Explore digital marketing best practices, Product Positioning and Strategy; Who is Your Ideal Buyer?
The group of potential customers that are found online is a much larger group of people than you are likely to be able to attract locally. Using digital marketing, you can reach an enormous audience in a way that is both cost-effective and measurable.
1. Search (Natural and Inorganic): Still the undisputed leader of digital marketing, brush up on your concepts and learn search marketing techniques and paradigms.
2. Content Marketing : Content is an important part of any good marketing strategy. Also, when launching a website or a campaign, content is just as important as design and functionality. The right content is the difference between high visibility and obscurity.
3. Social Networking: After Search, Social is the next most important medium in digital because of the opportunity for customer engagement, community creation and brand building. Learn not just about the tools but also about effective tricks and stratagems.
4. Email Marketing: An often underutilized and mismanaged resource, learn the principles of good email marketing along with best practices. This section also takes you through pitfalls that you must avoid.
5. Online Reputation Management (ORM): Perception is Reality and more-so on the Internet where businesses and build or broken based on how their reputation is managed.
All manages and business heads who are in the position to lead and drive change in organizations and communities.
Workshop is gently introspective, easy to understand and involves small group discussions and activities.
Highly recommended selection of books that are an essential read for digital professionals
1. The Everything Store
Winner of the Financial Times and Goldman Sachs Business Book of the Year Award, this is a definitive biography of the company that changed the way we shop and read.
2. Alibaba: The House that Jack Ma Built
In just a decade and half Jack Ma, a man who rose from humble beginnings founded and built Alibaba into the second largest Internet company in the world. The books is a compelling narrative account of how Alibaba and its charismatic creator have transformed the e-commerce landscape.
3. How Google Works
Eric Schmidt & Jonathan Rosenberg
The authors Eric Schmidt (former Google CEO) and Jonathan Rosenberg helped grow Google from a young start-up to a global icon. This book codifies the recipe for its secret sauce: how Google innovates and empowers employees to succeed.
Arun is a thought leader and influencer in the digital & e-commerce domain with over 14 years of professional experience. He is credited with mentoring and launching several digital, e-commerce and web 2.0 initiatives, including a publisher affiliate network (CPA based).
Besides being the founder at Strata, Arun is also the principal consultant and mentor for all assignments, drawing from his wealth of experience to guide brands and businesses on their digital and e-commerce strategy.
In an earlier stint, he was Head – Digital Marketing & Strategy with a multinational, where he catapulted their digital presence from obscurity to becoming one of the best-managed brands in the digital domain.
He was the recipient of the Mahindra Best Practice award for his work on digital and social media, selected by an eminent jury headed by Anand Mahindra. Recently, he was conferred the Top 20 Digital Marketers citation by the world brand congress (WBC) and the CMO council.
Arun is also a published author, with articles appearing in the IIM Ahmedabad quarterly (Vikalp), Social Samosa, Social Technology Quarterly (STQ), Times of India, India Business Law Journal, NASSCOM Emerge among others.
|Event||Date||Duration||Fee||Location||Book Your Seat|
|Digital Marketing for Business||June||One Day||INR 12000||Delhi||Book Now|